Friday, November 19, 2010

Writing Consulting-cancelled!

Thursday at 3. An appointment is always made and always dropped. The last 3 weeks that I was supposed to go to the Writing Center to shadow I have either been texted ahead of time that the appointment was cancelled or waited fifteen minutes before deciding that no one was coming. I'm not too concerned that I haven't had many shadowings. I feel as if I have gotten a lot of experience working with others and helping them on projects whether that be at the Boys and Girls Club or with my brothers and sister. However, I haven't gotten a lot of variety. I am used to what my brothers and sister need help with. I have not yet worked with an ESL student or someone just has no idea what to do. Again, I'm not too worried though because I think I am a pretty personable person and will be able to help people in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment