Sunday, December 5, 2010

Almost a Consultant!

It is hard to imagine that the semester is coming to an end! Wow! Where has the time gone? Now that all of my classes are over, I realize that I am going to really miss them. Sure I may miss the topics and discussions, but I think that I am going to really miss the people. I have really enjoyed the community that we developed. I really enjoyed meeting all of you and getting to know you all.

Now that the end of the semester is here I am looking ahead at next semester. I will be taking some good and exciting classes, but most of all I am looking forward to being a Writing Consultant. I have absolutely grown a real liking towards consulting. As I have mentioned before, rather than work with the high schools students I have been working with my brother and sister who are both first years in college. I really love working with them and I think that I will enjoy working with people I don't know as well. I enjoy meeting new people so I think this job will really play to my strengths.

How are you all feeling? I wrote previously about being a bit nervous about not providing someone with the help they need, but I'm also excited. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I'm pretty excited to become a consultant. I'm looking forward to putting all this theory that we've learned into practice, especially in an atmosphere in which we can make money and help people at the same time. Sounds like a great job to me!

    ReplyDelete