Friday, October 22, 2010

Digital Stories

I was really impressed with the outcome of all of the digital stories. They were all well thought out and eloquently put together. Personally, I was incredible stressed out about the digital story. I am not someone who is naturally inclined to challenge myself with a technological project so having to do this was stressful for me. Luckily, my dear best friend Gyra was able to calm be down and assure me that I was capable of making a good digital story. I think my stress came from really not having a guideline of what to do. My suggestion for next semesters class would be to make a to do list for the digital story. It would look something like:

1. Interview a professor
2. Write a script
3. Make appointment at the TLC to record your audio using the program Audacity. Click on the following link to make an appointment (I for some reason had a very difficult time finding this link)
4. Use one of the following programs to create your digital story (PROGRAMS).

Disclaimer: This project may seem daunting know, but that is just because you are unfamiliar with it. It really is not as difficult as it seems.

I think there was a lot of hype about the digital story and way too much unnecessary stress and worry over it.

After all of my stress and worry over the digital story I am thinking that a digital story might make a wonderful homemade Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment