Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog Reflection Papers

I'm not going to lie; I thought that my blog reflection papers were going to be the epitamy of academic bullshit. (Is this a correct use of the semi colon--I think this blog might be a good place to try it out?!) I was thinking to myself  "a reflection of a reflection?! How much reflection can be done??" I was wrong. You can do a lot of reflecting. Even from the reflections that I wrote I feel as if I could go on and develop my thoughts further. This is like writing drafts and drafts and drafts of a paper. You take what you have written and developed an idea further. It is interesting to see where your thought will go in you just start to think about it further. After my writing my essay about removing grades from the classroom I am feeling empowered to take my idea to the Trustees! Okay, maybe not that empowered. I do think that there is something very legimate to be said for schools not assigning grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment